Baggage not allowed
The following items are considered as DANGEROUS GOODS and can affect your safety and that of the other travelers, and are not therefore allowed as baggage:
- Incendiary material
- Illuminated signals
- Lighter fluid
|GAS Highly refrigerated compressed gases, flammable, slow combustion or poisonous gases||
- Liquid Nitrogen
- Flammable Alcohols
|Flammable solids Substances liable to spontaneous combustion. Substances that emit flammable gases when in contact with water||
- Calcium chloride
- Ammonium nitrate fertilizer
|Toxic and infectious substances||
- Infectious materials: insecticides, pesticides, weed killers, viral organic products.
- Flammable substances: acids, ammonia.
- Alkali substances: mercury, batteries containing liquid.
- Toxic substances, including gases, whether pressurized (aerosol) or not.
- Fire extinguisher charges
Any material containing radionucleides (radioactive material) above a certain value.
- Consult regulations
Check the other articles and items considered as dangerous goods.
Some of the above listed items can be transported as cargo, subject to being packaged in accordance with established safety procedures which must be done prior to the flight.
The above list is subject to change and it is the duty of every passenger to declare any dangerous item to the Airline. Carrying dangerous goods on an aircraft constitutes an illegal act that is subject to penalty. Consult our staff for further information.